Brenda Anthony is married to retired LDS Church Education Institute Instructor, Richard D. Anthony. They are the parents of six children and 17 grandchildren. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree from Brigham Young University. Brenda's love for the Performing Arts has led to her service and involvement in various organizations including:
- Singer: "Topper Troupe": Western Kentucky University
- Dancer: BYU Cougarettes
- Creator and teacher of "Miss Manners": a personal development program for young men and women.
- Newspaper Columnist: Cache Citizen.
- Teacher: personal enrichment classes for BYU.
- Art Instructor: Cache County Adult Education.
- President: Utah Association of Women.
- President: Cache County School District PTA Council.
- Founder: Miss Cache Valley Scholarship Program for the Miss America Organization.
- Judge: "Dancing With the USU Stars".
- Judged many Miss America Preliminaries in Utah, Idaho and Kentucky.
- Founder, Executive Director: "The Celebrate America Show", the popular big band event which takes place each September in the USU Ballroom.
- Honorary Kentucky Colonel Award by the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Cache Association of Realtors HART AWARD
- Utah Mother of the Year: American Association of Mothers.
- Governor's appointment to the Utah State Board of Family Services.
- Western Kentucky University Undergraduate studies
- Bachelor of Science degree: Brigham Young University
- Realtor: Cache Association Board of Realtors
- Founder, Director: Celebrate America Show: In The Miller Mood
Return to the cast page.